Bihar Police Constable Syllabus
Welcome on Jobsalerthub blog Bihar Police Constable syllabus page, this is made for candidates who want to checkBihar Police Constable exam syllabus & exam pattern. On this page we are publishing for you syllabus with exam pattern completely. If you want to obtain good marks in Police Driver Constable Examination then you should visit exam syllabus. Candidates need to look this syllabus & exam pattern from this web page. After looking Bihar Police Constable Syllabus, candidates should preparation according to this syllabus to qualify in this exam.
After seeing Bihar Police Constable syllabus before examination candidates have an idea that how will be question paper. After that when applicants write in examination their confidence is show on their eyes. This assignment will gives you an extra ordinary advantage rather than other contenders who will participate in exam of Police Driver Constable with you.
Every year time to time Bihar Police board conducts the examinations for fill up various nil posts. For better preparation of police driver constable examination, below we are giving you syllabus with exam pattern.
www.csbc.bih.nic.in Syllabus Close Details
Bihar Police board
Bihar Police Constable Syllabus
Police Driver Constable.
www.csbc.bih.nic.in Syllabus Full Details
Exam Pattern: Time duration will be 2 hours.
No. of Questions
100(each question carries three marks)
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Plural Forms also
- Number System.
- Whole Numbers.
- Negative Numbers and Integers.
- Fractions Exponents
- Cube root Profit & Loss.
- Compound Interest Discount.
- Introduction to Algebra.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Basic geometrical ideas (2-D).
- Understanding Elementary Shapes.
- Data handling, statistics also.
- Change of matter.
- The structure of Atom.
- Metals & Nonmetals.
- Acids, base, salt.
- The Universe.
- Work & Energy.
- Electric current and circuits.
- Magnets & magnetism.
- Natural Phenomena.
- Natural Resources.
- Sources of energy.
- Environmental concerns; regional & national.
- Pollution also.
- The First Empire.
- Contacts with Distant lands.
- Political Developments.
- Culture and Science.
- New Kings and Kingdoms.
- Sultans of Delhi.
- Creation of an Empire.
- Social Change.
- Regional Cultures.
- The Establishment of Company Power.
- Rural Life and Society.
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
- The Revolt of 1857-58.
- Women and reform.
- Challenging the Caste System.
- The Nationalist Movement.
- India After Independence also.
- Geography as a social study and as a science.
- Planet: Earth in the solar system.
- The environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
- Human Environment: settlement, transport and communication.
- Resources: Types- Natural and Human.
- Agriculture also.
- Local Government.
- Making a Living.
- State Government.
- Understanding Media.
- Unpacking Gender.
- The Constitution.
- Parliamentary Government.
- The Judiciary.
- Social Justice and the Marginalized also.
Helpful Links for you -
Note: For more info, you can visit Official Link.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Express|
|Rojgar Samachar||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Interview Tips|