Vidhya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme
The Finance Ministry had launch this Scheme/ Yojana on fifteen August two thousands fifteen. Portal Vidhya Lakshmihas been evolved and maintained via NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited. Vidhya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme is in collaboration along with Financial Services Department, Department of Higher Education, Indian Banks organization & the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
Portal of Vidhya Lakshmi is gateways for applicants who want to receive advantage of this Scheme for receive whole news of educational loans and Govt scholarships. It is issued for all capable contenders from which the help eligible contenders may get complete their education qualification to make their career in their dream. Portal of the Vidhya Lakshmi is going to confer twenty to different education loan schemes/ yojana.
Portal of the Vidya Lakshmi is providing easy access for applying loans to entire banks on the one spot and also suggests suitable loan yojana based on the aspirants single factor. Capable aspirants, who want to obtain advantage of this scheme, may apply online by official website which is www.vidyalakshmi.co.in.
Key Features and Benefits of Vidhya Lakshmi Portal
- Details regarding Educational Loan Schemes offered by the registered Banks.
- Common Educational Loan Application Form (CELAF)for Students.
- Facility to apply to multiple Banks for Educational Loans.
- Service for Banks to download Students’ Loan Applications.
- Facility for Banks to upload loan processing status.
- Facility for Students to email grievances/queries relating to Educational Loans to Banks.
- Dashboard facility for Students to view status of their loan application and
- Linkage to National Scholarship Portal for information and application for Government Scholarships.
- Banks may also download student’s loan applications.
Banks Associated with Vidhya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme
- Vijaya Bank.
- Bank of India.
- Union Bank of India.
- Canara Bank.
- Corporation Bank.
- Punjab National Bank.
- Dena Bank.
- Punjab and Sindh Bank.
- Central Bank of India.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Process to apply
- All eligible students will have to visit the Vidhya Lakshmi portal which is www.vidyalakshmi.co.in
- After that, students need to fill up the application form for scholarship which is Common Education Loan Application Form (CELAF).
- This form has prescribed by Indian Banks Association, and whole banks accept it.
- Based on the eligibility condition, the portal itself suggests the various Educational Loan schemes for eligible applicants.
- Dear appliers can now select Educational Loan as per his or her requirements, eligibility, and convenience.
Telephone: (022) 2499 4200.
Fax: (022) 2497 6351.
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: For more info about Vidhya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme, can open the Official Website.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Express|
|Rojgar Samachar||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Interview Tips|