Dear students of CBSE board if you are looking for a scheme by which you can get help of money to stay tuned in study thenyour wait is over now because Central board of secondary education has announced a notice for CBSE Scholarship for such candidates who are the meritorious “Single Girl Child” of their parents & want to complete their XI & XII from the CBSE board.
How to Be a Smart Student in College – Tips & Tricks
Selection of all the girl students will be based on the basis of marks achieved by the appliers in academics. Keep in mind that last date to apply online is awaited, so apply soon. For complete highlights in association with CBSE ‘Single Girl Child’ Online Form don’t stop now and stay tuned with us through this web page without skip a word till end of page. All the best!
Ways to Make Studying Less Stressful – Tips & Tricks Online
cbse.nic.in Application Form for ‘Single Girl Child’
Now go till last word of the page then apply easily.
Eligibility Criteria -
- All Single Girl students who have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or A+ Grades in Class X exam & want to chase their studying of Class XI & XII in CBSE School.
- Participants per month teaching fee should not more than Rs. 1500/-
- The scholarship will be provided to Indian Nationals only.
- The students must keep on her educational studies in Class 10th & Class 12th from CBSE.
- Contender passed CBSE Class 10th Examination will be eligible for this scholarship.
CBSE Scholarship Payment Mode -
There will be Rs. 500/- per month scholarship rate. The scholarship scheme will be paid for two years period. Scholarship payment will be through Demand Drafts / ECS.
- All applicants should have pass Class X Exam from CBSE Board & secured 6.2 CGPA
- Candidate’s who are Pursuing Class10th & Class12th from CBSE affiliated Schools will be selected.
- Appliers Should be ONLY SINGLE GIRL CHILD of their parents.
Tell Me Something About Yourself - Answer in Interview with Example
How to Apply for this Scheme –
Check the process at first then all the individuals are advised to visit the official website that is cbse.nic.in. On the home page see and enter on link ‘Scholarships’. Further go to link ‘Single Girl Child Scholarship’. Read the instructions carefully and select the suitable link to apply. Now Fill Online Application Form with required details. Upload required documents and certificates in scanned copies. Submit the form by checking properly. Finally take print out of it and send to following location with other necessary documents.
How You Can Fill an Online Application Form: Entire Steps
CBSE Scholarship Documents Required:
- An attested copy of Mark sheet of Class 10th issued by CBSE
- All applications form must be attested from the principal along with signature
- A cancelled cheque of the account to which the amount is to be credited
“Assistant Secretary (Scholarship),
CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2,
Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi–110 092”
Last date to fill online application form: Soon available
How to Write the Perfect Resume - Tips & Tricks Online
Note: For more highlights connected with CBSE Scholarship candidates may check the OfficialLink.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Express|
|Rojgar Samachar||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Interview Tips|