Tell Me Something about Yourself
Dear candidates if you are going to appear for a face to face interview/ walk-in then it is one of the most asked Interviewquestion that Tell me about yourself. Before appear in this recruitment program you submit a CV/ Resume for the same yet you need to express yourself other then the information motioned in that paper.
The words described on behalf of this question will set the way for the rest of the interview. For most of the participants this is the most challenging question to respond so that the person may satisfy. At this situation candidate thought that what the interviewer actually wants to know now and what information they should include with his/ her answer.
When the HR manager of the organization says, "Tell me about yourself," then the authorized person wants the information that is significant to the job you're interviewing for that time. This is also very important question where you need to practice well how to give satisfy answer for the same. So friends on this web page some helpful tips to give answer of this question are shown below. Have a close look on them-
Best ways to say in “Tell me about yourself”:
- Start with Hi or hello or good morning/ noon/ evening to the interviewer.
- Tell your complete name.
- Say about your educational qualification (Starting from higher degree and say about schooling in a word, if your fresher else no need).
- Describe something about your expertise in the relevant domain.
- Your strength - Speak few words for this if you have any.
- Your weakness – Weakness should also be positive (Example: Over confidence, Perfectionist, love). If you have a good explanations then tell your weakness otherwise no need to disclose unnecessary facts.
- Your achievements or accomplishments
- Your interest and passion
- Explain your project using some technical terms. So HR will start checking your knowledge and you can carry the interview in your control.
- Why you applied for this job and how you suitable for this position.
- Don’t make haste while giving answer
- Answer in low and clear voice will be essential.
- Try to say sorry sir if you don’t have answer for a question.
- You should have full confidence on your answer.
Ways to Be a Professional at Work – Best Tips & Tricks
Ways to Make Studying Less Stressful – Tips & Tricks Online
Note: Dear applicants if you want to read more such articles then keep reading our web portal on regular basis.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Express|
|Rojgar Samachar||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Interview Tips|