DTE Kerala LET Hall Ticket 2017 Download tekerala.org KGTE Admit Card

DTE Kerala LET Hall Ticket

If you are visiting for DTE Kerala Lateral Entry entrance examination admit card, then you are on the right place. Each &
every year the organization conducts Entrance Examination to admission in B. Tech Lateral Entry for the academic year. The entrance exam is also known as B. Tech LET Exam. Interested candidates who have successfully applied Directorate of Technical Education Kerala Lateral Entry Test Application Form successfully will be willing to download DTE Kerala LET admit card by your application form registration number, date of birth and password. As we all know that for any types of exam, hall ticket is very important material, even it is the exam of school or government competitive. Because it included all valuable details regarding like as examination date, roll number, registration number, center location etc. If you do not have hall ticket and valid ID proof, then you will not allow to sit in the exam room.

As per official advertisement lots of applicants have applied Directorate of Technical Education Kerala Lateral Entry Test Application Form for the admission in to B. Tech for academics session of upcoming year. Admission of applicants will be done based on the following topics like as written test, skill test, group discussion, counseling & personal interview. The questions will be asked from following topics like Mathematics, general studies, logical maths, reasoning, Engineering Mechanics, IT & Computer Science, Civil Engineering Mechanical Engineering Electrical Engineering,Electronics & Communication Engg and English etc. However the mode of the entrance test will be objective types with multiple choice answer and duration of exam will be 2 (two) hours. On each correct answer 3 (three) marks awarded & marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.

Also it offers 15% of seats under Lateral Entry are reserved as Mgt. Sseats in Aided Engg Colleges & remaining 85% will be allotted as Government colleges. Thus candidates may follow the given instruction to download DTE Kerala LET hall ticket before exam date.

DTE Kerala LET Admit Card Online Details

Organization Name
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Kerala
Official Website
Info on this page
DTE Kerala LET Hall Ticket
Hall ticket Status
Soon Notified
Date of exam

Download DTE Kerala LET Call Letter

Initially all candidates need to visit the Official Website of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Kerala which www.dtekerala.gov.in. On the home page see section as ‘current update’. In new tab select option as ‘DTE Kerala LET Admit Card’. Now enter your details i.e. registration number, date of birth. Press enter on submit button and then wait for few moments. Take print out of DTE Kerala LET Admit Card and keep it safe till exam and then for result checking.

Way to download hall ticket easily: Full Process

Important Link: Take a close look on these-

Ways to Be a Professional at Work – Best Tips & Tricks

Best Ways to Finish Exam on Time - See Tips & Tricks Online

Interview Preparation Tips for Fresher & Experienced: Read Details

Important dates:
  • Declaration of Hall Ticket: Soon Declare
  • Examination date: May

Reminder: Dear aspirants to download DTE Kerala LET admit card go to the Official Link.

Take a Look on Below Table

Latest Government Jobs Graduate Degree Jobs
10th/12th Pass Jobs Employment News
Rozgar Career India Rojgar Express
Rojgar Samachar Latest Railway Jobs
Written Exam Tips Career Management Tips
Bank Exam Preparation Tips Interview Tips


Post a Comment