Dibrugarh University has disclosed a fresh notification to organize Assam Combined Entrance Exam for candidates to take admissionin undergraduate medical & engineering courses like MBBS, BDS, B.E and B.Tech. Efficient academic record having candidates may submit Assam CEE Application Form for Online Registration on or before dead line. Students who have required educational certificates to get admission in available courses in various universities or colleges of state, they can apply by following the admission process. Dear aspirants you can get online application form from official site.
All the visitors of this web page are suggested that be alert now for updates related to this Combined Entrance Exam (CEE) for selected programs. Pattern of exam is also provided by university to enhance the preparation of applicants. Remaining content related to Assam CEE Entrance Exam are shown below for all the aspirants of this page. Keep visiting our web portal to get latest updates related admission. Now read this post till last word. Dear candidates apply for selected courses as per the dates given below.
Assam CEE Entrance Exam Instant Details:
Name of the Exam
Assam Combined Entrance Exam (CEE)
Info on this page
Assam CEE Entrance Exam
Last date to apply online
Assam CEE Notification Full Information:
All connected details to take admission are provided here for degree holders.
Eligibility Criteria: Read all the lines written here.
Educational requirements: Candidates need to check this-
- Appliers must be Indian.
- Candidates who want to admission in MBBS and BDS course must have passed HSLC or equivalent degree and for B.E and B.Tech course, candidates must have passed 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Maths with at least 50% in aggregate.
- For those candidates belonging to reserved category like SC/ST/OBC can enjoy relaxation of 5%.
Age Limitation: Candidates Age Limit should not be less than 17 years and not more than 21 years. Relaxation in upper age limit is admissible as per the norms.
Application Fee: Applying candidates have to deposit requisite application fee as per the course you are willing to take admission.
Selection Method: Selection for admission will be done on the basis of academic performance, marks obtained in a Combined Entrance Examination and viva-voce which is to be conducted by centre.
How you can Apply for Assam CEE Exam: Dear aspirants check below process to apply online-
- First of all eligible applicants will have to visit the official that is www.dibru.ac.in.
- On home page, go to “Notification” section and hit on suitable link.
- Now, read complete information cautiously and press on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill a registration form with all required details in correct manner.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature along with application (if required).
- Now, pay requisite Application fee.
- At last, Press “Submit” button structured at the end of application form.
- Don’t forget to receive the print out of system generated application form for future use.
- The confirmation page along with the relevant documents must be forward at the address given below.
How You Can Fill an Online Application Form: Entire Steps
Message: Hey appliers to get more details about Assam CEE, keep in touch with us through jobsalerthub.
How to Obtain Good Marks in Exam: See Now
Written Exam Preparation Tips & Tricks: See Now
- Last date for submission of Application: April
- Date of Combined Entrance Examination: May
- Availability of Results: June
Note: For other information of Assam CEE Exam, you should visit Official Link.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Express|
|Rojgar Samachar||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Interview Tips|