All India Management Association (AIMA) has declared totally updated notification for MAT exam with connected ImportantDates. Online application form is invited from desirable and studious candidates for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) December exam. To show your performance in this educational exam, Graduate degree having sternest may apply by submitting duly checked online/ offline Application Forms on or before closing date. To get admission in MBA and allied programmes all applicants will have to crack this competitive examination.
Dear aspirants there are two different variants of MAT. First one is paper based and 02nd is computer based test (CBT). So grab this chance by applying soon. Other highlights in association with MAT Notification are shown below to pull out the news for candidates towards quality education. Read the details of this web page proceed to apply soon.
MAT Notification and Eligibility Criteria
Read all the lines shown below to apply.
Educational Record: Students must have graduate degree from any recognized university. Final year students of Graduate Courses may also apply.
Selection Pattern: Selection will be made on the basis of MAT Entrance Test.
- Paper Based Test
- Computer Based Test
MAT Exam Pattern: Pattern will be as follows:
There will be multiple choice questions (MCQ) in the examination.
This test will be conducted in both paper pencil based as well as computer based modes.
There will be given only 150 minutes (02 hrs 30 mins) to solve the question paper.
There will be 4 marks for each correct answer.
There will be negative marking of 1 mark for every wrong answer.
Subjects: There will be 5 sections in the exam such as:
Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
Indian and Global Environment
Application Fee: Students who want to fill MAT Application Form have to deposit Rs. 1200/- as application fee. Fee will be deposited through Credit Card / Debit Card or by demand draft.
Steps to Obtain Application Form: There are following three process to apply for MAT. Students can choose any one of the following method to apply.
- Willing candidates need to visit the official website of All India Management Association that is www.aima.in to apply online by paying fee through Net Banking, Credit Card / Debit Card (ATM Card).
- Students can obtain application form through crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- drawn in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank.
- You can also obtain application form with MAT Bulletin / CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- from listed Nodal Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
How to apply for MAT
Hey friends, there are both the process to submit the application form that is online / offline mode.
Online Scheme: These are the steps to apply online:
- Students will have to visit the official website of All India Management Association (AIMA) that is www.aima.in.
- Find the proper link to get the form.
- Fill all the necessary details in the form, upload the scanned photograph and signature in demanded size.
- Now submit error free form before closing date to submit.
- Take hard copy of submitted form for further use.
How You Can Fill an Online Application Form: Easy Process
Offline Scheme: Check these steps before apply offline:
- Candidates who are looking to apply offline, they should purchase the application from the sale counters of AIMA Nodal Centres.
- After that, fill it carefully and attach all the required credentials.
- Submit the form at the same centre on or before the closing date.
How To Score Good Marks In Exam: See Now
Written Exam Preparation Tips & Tricks: See Now
Unforgettable Dates to Apply:
Reminder: Dear applicants to get more details for MAT you must visit Official Link before apply for this exam.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Express|
|Rojgar Samachar||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Interview Tips|