UPPSC Combined State Upper Subordinate Services ExamUttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued a latest notification for Combined State Upper Subordinate Services
Examination. Through this examination in UPPSC, vacancies should be filled on various posts. Detailed information of posts is under given. Candidates who want to deserve career in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Examination, it is a good opportunity for them.
Recruitment will be final after declaration result of UPPSC Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Examination. There are in Uttar Pradesh Service Commission, handsome pay scale and secure job after recruit. Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Examination will not be easy, to crack this exam candidates must need hard work and better performance.
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment they can apply online. Online application forms of Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Examination will be accepted from before last date. You can make application form online submission through Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission official website that is uppsc.up.nic.in.
For more details of this advertisement notification please read below written page all content –
Name of the organization – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of posts –
- Asstt. Accounts Officer (Treasury)
- Treasury officer/Account officer (Treasury)
- Commercial Tax Officer
- District Minority Welfare Officer
- District Food Marketing Officer
- Asstt. Commissioner (Commercial Tax)
- Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj)
- Dy. Secretary (Housing and Urban Planning)
- Area Rationing Officer
- District Backward Class Welfare Officer
- Naib Tehsildar
- District Commandent Homeguards
- Dy. Supdt. of Police
- Dy. Collector
- District Savings Officer
- District Panchayat Raj Officer
- Asstt. Regional Transport Officer
- District Social welfare Officer
- Cane Inspector and Asstt. Sugar Commissioner
- Executive Officer (Nagar Vikas)
- Block Development Officer
- Accounts Officer (Nagar Vikas)
- Distt. Supply Officer Grade-2
- Addl. Distt. Development Officer (Sw)
- Superintendent Jail. Passenger/Goods Tax Officer
- Manager (Credit) Small Industries
- Manager (Marketing and Economic Survey) Small Industries
- Distt. Handicapped Welfare Officer
- Asstt. Employment Officer
- Executive Officer Grade-l/ Asstt. Nagar Ayukta
- Accounts Officer (Local Bodies)
- Regional Employment Officer
- Asstt. Registrar (Cooperative)
- Sub Registrar
- Asstt. Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- Distt. Probation Officer
- Distt. Horticulture Officer Grade-2
- Distt. Horticulture Officer Grade-1/Supdt. Govt. Garden
- Distt. Cane Officer
- U.P. Ag. Service Group “B” (Dev. Branch)
- Distt. Basic Education Officer/Associate DIOS & Other equivalent Administrative Posts
- Distt. Administrative Officer, Distt Audit Officer (Rev. Audit)
- Asstt. Controller (Legal Measurement) (Grade-1)
- Asstt. Director Industries (Marketing)
- Asstt. Labour Commissioner
- Distt. Programme Officer
- Sr. Lecturer Diet
- Designated Officer
- Statistical officer and District youth weffare and Pradeshik vikasdal officer
Educational Details – For all above mentioned posts, candidates must have graduate and post degree in relevant disciplines from any recognized university.
Age Limitation – Application will remit application fee in following manner –
- Unreserved (General): Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 115/-
- Other Backward Class: Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 115/-
- Scheduled Caste: Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 55/-
- Scheduled Tribe: Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 55/-
- Handicapped: Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 15/-
- Dependents of the Freedom Fighters: According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Ex-Servicemen: According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Women: According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4
Mode of Selection – Candidates selection will be done on the basis of written test and personnel interview performance.
Written exam preparation - Tips
Interview Preparation – Tips
Pay Scale – Rs. Rs 9,300 to 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- and Rs 15600-39100 Grade Pay 5400/- according to post situation.
Rememberable dates -
How to apply – All eligible and interested candidates will apply online through Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission official website that is uppsc.up.nic.in. You can make application form online submission before last date.
More jobs in Uttar Pradesh – See Now
Note - For any other information of UPPSC Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Exam you can see official advertisement and after that apply online.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Express|
|Rojgar Samachar||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Interview Tips|